What We Believe
Statement of Faith
- The Bible is the first source for wisdom as it is an inerrant and inspired Word of the Living God. The Bible is the final authority on all matters of life, faith and practice.
- We believe in the Holy Trinity which consists of: God the Father, God the Son (Jesus) and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that the Son of God, Jesus, took upon Himself to take on the form of man, with two distinct natures. Through Jesus’ sacrifice of himself on the cross, He has provided the opportunity for atonement and forgiveness of our sins which is offered to ALL who seek Him.
- We believe that God’s offer of salvation for us is an act of His saving grace and that, through the Holy Spirit, those who feel lost, alone, afraid or anxious can have their hearts restored by His free gift of saving faith.
- We believe that Jesus will return to complete the will of God and those who have accepted His gift to us, Jesus, as their Savior will enjoy everlasting life in Heaven. Those who have rejected God and his saving grace through Jesus’ sacrifice on the cross will be sent to an eternal damnation in an everlasting Hell. We pray to reach all hearts to share the Truth so that they may accept His perfect love and enjoy an everlasting life with the living God.
- We believe that there is one Head of the Church, which is the Lord Jesus Christ. The Church is comprised of all those who have accepted Christ as their Savior. They are to commit to His leadership as a bride commits to her husband on their wedding day. In doing so, the Church is to be careful to maintain His Lordship over their activities, and not to submit to pressures from any individual, corporate body, governmental agency or head of state.
- We believe that every area of our lives is best fulfilled when we follow the Lord’s direction. We believe in and follow the practices of a world and life view that actively seeks to claim the Lord Jesus Christ preeminent in all things.
TemperedFit: Christian Services & Consulting has existed as a ministry for the past nine years. January 11, 2019 is when the ministry became fully recognized as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation, under a group exemption. Our ministry’s mission is to cultivate spiritual growth through intentional discipleship to see the vision of the world embracing intimacy with God for abundant kingdom living.
Our principles are Biblically based and express that God the Father is our Creator and desires to have a relationship with each of us; that Jesus Christ, the Holy Son of God, is our Redeemer, and we submit to His authority; that the Holy Spirit is the blessing given to us by God to reveal truths and guides us personally and professionally in our ministries; and that the Holy Bible is the infallible authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
These biblical standards guide us as we apply the life-giving message of the Gospel of Jesus Christ through our ministry of compassionate discipleship. The application of these standards of faith and conduct indicates that we demonstrate a respect for and value of every person as a being created in the image of God and deserving of His love.