Who We Are
Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible is the inerrant, inspired Word of the Living God. The Bible is the final authority on all matters of life, faith and practice. The maxim of interpretation is “Scripture interprets Scripture.”
- We believe in the Trinitarian God of the Bible, one in substance, three in persons, consisting of God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that the Son of God, the second person of the God-head, took upon Himself the form of man, becoming the God-man, with two distinct natures, and by His atoning work through His death, burial and resurrection has made salvation possible for man by His free grace.
- We believe that salvation is an act of God’s saving grace by the work of the Holy Spirit in regenerating and converting the hearts of men by His free gift of saving faith.
- We believe in the personal return of Jesus Christ, in eternal damnation in a literal hell for the wicked, and in everlasting life with the living God for the righteous.
- We believe that there is but one Head of the church, the Lord Jesus Christ. It is the responsibility of the church and its institutions to maintain His Lordship over their activities, and not to submit that right to any individual, corporate body, governmental agency or head of state.
- We believe that every area of life is to be subject to the Lordship of Jesus Christ. We adhere to a world and life view which seeks to make the Lord Jesus Christ preeminent in all things.
TemperedFit: Christian Services & Consulting has existed as a ministry for the past nine years. January 11, 2019 is when the ministry became fully recognized as a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation, under a group exemption. Our ministry’s mission is to cultivate spiritual growth through intentional discipleship to see the vision of the world embracing intimacy with God for abundant kingdom living.