How we serve you
Discipleship by any other name
TemperedFit walks alongside people seeking to establish and maintain spiritually, physically and emotionally balanced lives. We provide therapy and balanced life coaching for adults across the United States; both in person and online. We offer sponsorships and creative partnering opportunities to employers, churches, organizations, etc. Imagine the impact your support will have:
- Teaching your students, members, clients and employees first aid for emotional hurt and injuries
- Strengthening individuals and families with the tools they need to lead a healthy life
- Supplying the help your community needs to work through anxiety, anger, grief, shame, spiritual struggles, relationship concerns and depression
- Providing professional Christian therapy and pastoral counseling
- Leading people to Christ and into deeper intimacy with the Father
How our services help
People contact TemperedFit looking for hope and wanting to know if there is hope for them finding freedom. Our ministry is built upon scriptural principles Jesus used to help others. Entering into a deeper, intimate relationship with the one who is truth frees us through his power from Satan’s lies about our identity in Christ. Albert Einstein observed “The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them.” As truth enters and takes root, there comes a shift, breaking free from the bondage of lies that keep us from experiencing all the fullness in life. There is hope “…because greater is he that is in you than he that is in the world,” I John 4.
Would you like to know more about how God is moving in your life, his personal invitations to you, and discerning how and where he is leading you?
Do you feel broken? Lost? Stuck? We have group and individual support available for your journey into abundant living.